Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
We 3 - Soul Asylum
23 - Jimmy Eat World
The One I Love [Live] - R.E.M.
Stars and Boulevards (Live) - Augustana
Cautioners - Jimmy Eat World
Dancing With Myself - Billy Idol
Anyone Else But Yo - The Moldy Peaches
Story Of Your Bones - Jennifer Nettles Band
Oatmeal - Jennifer Daniels
Alright, so I like this Richard Marx song. I think it takes a real man to admit that and even bigger man to laugh at that man. The Moldy Peaches is from Juno. If you have not seen that movie you need to or you are stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No offense, but I would have to say my all time favorite Richard Marx song is Hazzard. I love that song!
"If you have not seen that movie you need to or you are stupid."
Nice.
Post a Comment