Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One Mis-A-Shuffle, Two Mis-A-Shuffle

Straight to the songs today.

Should I Stay or Should I Go (LIVE) - The Clash (From Here to Eternity)
Stuff Is Messed Up - The Offspring (Rise And Fall, Rage And Grace)
Last Christmas (Studio Version)- Jimmy Eat World (Christmas EP)
Rock & Roll Queen - The Subways (Rock & Roll Queen)
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis (Live from London - iTunes Exclusive)
Goodnight Goodnight - Hot Hot Heat (Elevator)
Tell Me Everything - Collapsis (Dirty Wake)
Wishlist- Pearl Jam (Yield)
Gone - Ben Folds (Songs for Goldfish)
Push - Matchbox Twenty (99X Live X IV "Home")

A lot of good lesser known bands today. If you have never listened to The Subways, The Fratellis, Hot Hot Heat, or Collapsis you are missing out. However, my favorite song is Wishlist from Pearl Jam. In fact, that is my second favorite Pearl Jam song. I'll give someone five bucks if they can name my favorite one in three guess or less! Go!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's see.
Guess #1: Black
Guess #2: Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
Guess #3: Corduroy

Unknown said...

I would happen to be one of those people who have not listened to a few of those bands. However, I will go with Push from Matchbox Twenty. It brings back a lot of memories from when I was in my early twenties. I wouldn't go back, but it was memorable nonetheless.

Sisko said...

#2 is right my friend! I owe you five bucks. Lyrics are posted now and I will get you the CD ASAP.