Friday, July 4, 2008

Oops

So I missed yesterday's post. Darn it all to heck. It was a long day and I apologize. Here is today's list.

  1. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Breaking The Girl
  2. Beck - Loser
  3. Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart
  4. Death Cab for Cutie - What Sarah Said (This one will tug at your heart)
  5. Jimmy Eat World - In The Middle
  6. Coldplay - Clocks
  7. Foo Fighters - Walking After You
  8. Violent Femmes - American Music
  9. Jennifer Nettles - Story of your Bones
  10. People Who Must - Been In Love

I actually love what I got this morning except for the first two. American Music is my second favorite Femmes track and People Who Must could have been a great band if they would have ever had the right management. Oh well. There music will live on forever even if their career did not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jimmy Eat World's In The Middle is one of those songs you can listen to 1,000 times and never get tired of. Just a wonderful song.

Happy 4th!

Sisko said...

'Tis true my brother, 'tis true. Another one of theirs is Sweetness.