My new friend, Kid Lysol, does this on his blog so I figured why not be a loser and steal it from him. I will post the first Ten Shuffled Songs I get on my iPod just for S and Gs. Here we go.
Undone (The Sweater Song) - Weezer
Marching Bands Of Manhattan - Death Cab for Cutie
Simply Because (Live) - Rooney
Someday Someway - Marshall Crenshaw
Sick Cycle Carousel - Lifehouse
The Trapeze Swinger - Iron & Wine
Drugs or Me - Jimmy Eat World
If It Were Up to Me (Live) - Rooney
Divine Intervention - Taking Back Sunday
New Shoes - Paolo Nutini
Iron and Wine has got to be my favorite pick today. Check out an older post for the lyrics and a challenge for you to figure out what the song means to you.
2 comments:
Yep, mine is up. It's late, but there. By the way, looks like your iPod is a Rooney fan today. Mine is leaning towards the Thompson Twins. Go Figure! HA!
Hey, I've missed you!
Thanks for sending me the link!
Post a Comment